3/29/07

The Last Words Game

"Either that wallpaper goes or I go."
-Oscar Wilde

"I'm losing."
-Frank Sinatra

"Get those fucking nuns away from me."
-Frank O'hara

"I spent my whole life working. Why?"
-Louise Andreas-Salome

"Waiting are they? Waiting are they? Well let em' wait."
-Ethan Allen

"Pardon me, Monsieur."
-Marie Antoinette

"That guy's got to stop...He'll see us."
-James Dean

"I know you have come to kill me. Shoot, coward. You are only going to kill a man."
-Che Guevara

"How were the circus receipts in Madison Square Garden?"
-P.T. Barnum

"Its been a long time since I've had champagne."
-Checkhov

"Dying? Dying is easy. Comedy, now that's hard."
-Edmund Gwenn

"Don't turn out the light. I am afraid to go home in the dark."
-O. Henry

Priest's Question: "Do you renounce Satan?"
Answer: "Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies."
-Voltaire

"I spent my whole life working. Why?"
-Louise Andreas-Salome

"I do not have to forgive my enemies. I had them all shot."
-General Ramon Maria Narvaez

"This is funny."
-Doc Holiday

"Drink to me!"
-Picasso

"It was a great game."
-Bing Crosby

"Go on! Get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!"
-Karl Marx